Ableton Producer’s Deluxe Collection Promo
***** 5 days only *****
Below are the subjects I will cover in each of the series:
Ableton Ultimate Collection #1
Intro 2(live 9 users)
Volume & parameter edits
Clips in Ableton
Warping in Ableton 9 & 8
Freezing tracks to save cpu
Recording midi to audio
How to Export Audio in the Session window
Make a DJ mix in arrange window
Rewiring with Reason as a slave
Controller knobs & keys
Basic audio & midi preferences
Lesson for live bands
Save save save
Creating & saving group instruments & fx
DJing in Ableton 1
DJing in Ableton 2
DJing in Ableton 3
DJing in Ableton 4
DJing in Ableton 5
Setting up a 3rd party vocoder
Getting a great Vocoder sound
Making filter sweeps
Recording loops on the fly
Sampler – importing multisamples
Sampler – sample tab
Sampler – modulation & midi tab
Sampler – Pitch Osc
Sampler – Filter tab
Sampler – Zone
Changing tempo in Ableton
Affecting multiple clips
Midi Preferences – Track Sync Remote
Synthesis – Additive
Synthesis – oscillators
Synthesis – Envelopes
Synthesis – Subtractive
Synthesis – FM
plus Bonus videos!
These videos were done on Ableton version’s 9, 8 & 7 and will translate seamlessly with all of them!
With these Tutorials you should have no problem doing many of the things you would want to do with this program.
They are specifically made so a beginner can be up and running in no time. You will be able to come back to
these videos again and again and learn a little more each time.
Ableton Ultimate Collection #2
In these tutorials you will learn:
01. Drum Racks basics
02. Drum Racks – Slicing Audio
03. Drum Racks – What’s is Choking?
04. Drum Racks – Convert Simpler instrument to Sampler
05. Dj’ing in Live – Launching midi and Audio Clips w/o a mouse
06. Dj’ing in Live – How to organize your music files
07. Bpm adjusting
08. Converting midi to audio using the freeze function
09. How to use Macros to control many parameter with 1 knob
10. Advanced arpegiator tips and secrets
11. How to save and share custom kits and presets
12. How to make multiband effect in effect racks
13. Rewiring Reason with the external hardware effect
14. Sidechaining without a compressor
15. Sampler tutorial on Root keys
16. How to install included drum and sample kits (look below)
Plus Bonus videos!
You also receive these easy to install samples for Ableton’s Drum Racks instrument!
So good, you may never need another drum sample!
Over 20 Pro drum kits for all different styles!
(you can also access all these samples to create your own kits in whatever instrument you like)
Rolands amazing R-70 drum machine sounds
(It’ll be just like having the real thing inside your Drum Racks instrument!)
These videos will translate seamlessly future version 9 and before!
The Advanced Ableton Warping collection
(These videos are currently made for Versions 9, 8 and 7 so you’ll learn both warping systems)
1. How to warp a song with a full song the has an intro with no downbeat (but is otherwise on time).
2. How to warp a track that has a break that comes back in an off time. For example half a bar early or half a bar later.
3. How to warp a song that Ableton incorrectly reads and puts tons of unnecessary markers in.
4. The best way to make sure all your warped songs will be on time with eachother
5. How to warp a track that slows down in the middle and then returns to it’s normal tempo
6. How to warp accapellas
7. Warpless mixing in Ableton
8. Warping multiple songs simultaneously
9. Warping songs with live drums
Plus Bonus Videos!