Below is a link to your 2nd video from my full Ableton Training video Collection.
what I will teach you in this lesson:
* Different ways to cut, copy and paste
* Different ways to import audio into the arrange or session window
* How to drag a file between the session window to the arrange windows
* How to record audio from the session window to the arrange window
* How to zoom in closer to a file for editing
* How to set the resolution for easier editing
* Shortcut to making scissor-like edits
Now go get your video!
With that said, if you are benefiting from these posts, you will absolutely love my 2 bestselling books:
The Mental Game of Music Production
The Process for Electronic Music Producers
You can also Check out the: Ableton Courses & Instruments
If you are looking for personal guidance with your music production or Ableton, you can set up a free chat with me to go over exactly what your best next steps are to create the best music of your life. If it seems like a good fit, we can move forward from there. https://musicsoftwaretraining.com/private-coaching
Happy music making!