I love you guys but…
Let’s be honest here.
On the one hand, you say that music is your EVERYTHING. That it is the one thing that makes you feel alive.
On the other hand, you make every excuse to not put in the time & investment in yourself to get to the next level.
you aren’t in control of your time.
Then who IS?
Did somebody else set up your life for you & just leave you the keys?
If something needs to be changed so you are able to pursue your passion, change it!
Don’t have time?
1. Cut your Social Media & Netflix/TV time by 80%
2. Get to sleep earlier & wake up earlier & put in the work before your day gets crazy.
3. Batch responsibilities: Instead of doing something that takes 20 minutes a day, how about trying to get it all done once or twice a week?
4. Delegate – Got something that is still eating up your time? Go to upwork & hire a virtual assistant for a few hours a week.
5. If you cook every day – Consider getting delivery once or twice a week & try preparing food that will last 4-7 days instead of starting from scratch everyday.
Don’t have money?
I understand that finances can be tight for a lot of people. However, everyone spends money on some form of entertainment.
Cable bill, eating out, going to concerts, clubs, bars, buying new video games or game consoles, buying new synths or software.
The question is, what is your real priority?
If you say music is your life. That would say that lack of music would be about parallel to being dead.
If you are among the walking dead, then your life depends on you taking action!
Making excuses that you don’t have time or energy is not a proper excuse.
If your life or the life of someone you loved was at risk, you would find a way!
Well here is your wake up call… You life DOES depend on it!
You only get one of these lives that we know for sure & many of you are living at zombie level.
Bored & passionless.
Life is too important to make excuses for it remaining shitty.
I speak this bluntly, because I remember where I used to be & it angers me that I didn’t take control of my life sooner. That I didn’t say yes to my life. That I allowed myself to suffer for the sake of fulfilling the dreams of others.
It’s time to learn to have compassion for your own needs.
If you can’t fill your own cup, you will have nothing to give the rest of the world.
Your life matters & your art can change the world for the better.
Don’t underestimate yourself.
You are above your current challenges. Physical or mental.
Let’s do this. Let’s take your life back