Welcome to part 1 of The Ultimate Ableton Tutorial Mini-course!
Below is a link to your first video from my full Ableton Training Video Collection.
What I will teach you in this lesson:
* The difference between Ableton’s Session window and the Arrangement window.
* What a Scene is in the session window and how it is used for songwriting.
* How to find your way around Ableton without getting lost.
* A basic rundown of Ableton’s instruments.
* How to create midi or audio tracks.
* How to introduce effects into your audio and midi tracks.
* Where to find your track properties and your clip properties.
* Basic explanation or what many of the buttons in Ableton do.
* How to preview and bring audio onto a track.
* How to use Ableton’s search function to find an audio clip, track or sample
* How to load a midi instrument and start jamming with it.
* The basics to Ableton’s editing tools
* how to set your master tempo
Some of these terms might sound unfamiliar to you now, but as you keep at it, things will start to click for you little by little. Believe me, I didn’t get all this stuff in the beginning either and if I can learn it, so can you! Now go get your video!